We are currently seeking experienced paralegals for an immediate full-time contract positions in Washington DC. If you meet the following qualifications, you won’t want to miss this opportunity!
- Performs moderately complex legal research
- Synopsizes transcripts of hearings and oral arguments for attorney use
- Reviews case related materials and identifies potentially conflicting statements or areas requiring further investigation
- Writes preliminary drafts of simple legal memoranda and correspondence
- Contact mostly with other contractor staff, but occasional contact with trial staff may be required
- Paralegal certificate is required
- Minimum of two years’ experience in litigation support
- Previous Government and Trial experience preferred
- Minimum one year of experience in automated litigation support.
- Requires sound working knowledge of legal system, research procedures and sources of information
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills, analytic ability, and thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as WestLaw
Qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com or call SPARKS at 202-463-5100 for additional details.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search and your potential career path with SPARKS!